Booktastik knows that when it comes to choosing a book, a review can make all the difference.
Our readers can submit reviews for consideration and all reviews that we accept will be put on our Reviews page. Before you submit your review, please check that it meets our guidelines, as reviews that do not meet our criteria will not be featured.
All our successful reviewers will go into the draw to win a $10 gift voucher from Amazon. Each month there will be two vouchers to give away.
Follow these guidelines to give your review the best chance of being accepted as we only wish to feature well-considered assessments:
- Give it a rating out of 5 unicorns (our take on the star system).
- Please include the name of the book and the author’s name.
- The reviewer has to have read the WHOLE book: not a third, not half, but the whole book.
- Whether you enjoyed the book or not, we need to know why. Please explain what you did/didn’t like. We won’t accept reviews that just say “I loved this book” or “I hated this book”.
- We expect the reviews to be as error-free as possible, so please check for spelling mistakes and typos.
- No personal attacks on the author and no vulgar language.
- If you are a blogger/reviewer with your own website, you can put a link to your site at the bottom of the review, however, we ask that you include the booktastik unicorn logo (you will find six to choose from at the bottom of this section) on your home page with a link to our home page.
- All reviews are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name. Please indicate whether you only want your first name posted with the review, otherwise your full name will be attached to the review.
- Authors may not submit reviews for their own books and reviews from the book’s editor will not be eligible either.
- We will consider reviews posted on other sites – we don’t demand exclusivity.
- We are looking for book reviews in all genres.
Submit your reviews now!