The Power of Time Perception
by Jean Paul Zogby
Wondering how time flies? Want to slow it down? Live the Longest Year of Your Life & Make Every Second Count!
With the latest in brain science, discover how to stretch the good times and fast forward through the bad ones. Understand how your brain perceives time, why it speeds up, and how to make the most of it!
PLUS you will get FREE instant access to: The Online Speed of Time Test that measures how fast time runs in your mind, and a copy of The Ultimate Guide to a Healthy Brain Diet, to maintain an alert brain capable of slowing down time.
With The Power of Time Perception, you will discover:
- Why time flies as we grow older and how to slow it down
- How famous athletes use their super focus to perceive time as if in slow motion
- How your time experience is affected by your personality, i.e. whether you are an introvert or extrovert, a morning or an evening person, anxious or calm, patient or impulsive person, etc
- How your emotions, such as anger, fear, sadness, anxiety, and happiness, affect the speed of time in your mind
- Mental time travel into the future and harnessing the power of positive thinking and future planning
- Living in the moment to slow down time and crafting a long and fulfilling life